Content Managed Website Design
If you don't want to be tied up chasing your web designer to perform updates, or would just prefer to keep all your updates in house, then our content management system services are for you.
What does a content management system (CMS) do?
- Save you money as you don't have to rely on a web designer for your updates.
- Allow you to perform your updates yourself. You can add, remove, or update all of your content and images yourself as you need to!
- Completely database driven, so as your business expands, your website can too!
A content management system may be right for you if you need to:
- Have many pages of content.
- Update your website content regularly.
- Engage your customers with new and relevant content.
- Maintain a blog.
- Sell your products or services online.
- Display image galleries.
- Allow user registrations and content that is for registered users only.
- Encourage user interaction with forums / bulletin boards.
- Perform complex tasks quickly and easily.
What content management system is right for you?
Without knowing your business needs and objectives, it's hard to make a recommendation.
Content management systems are used on millions of websites around the world, and with thousands of different options to choose from, which one is right for you? There are proprietary systems that generally require a once off or monthly fee for use and there are open-source systems that are free to use, some are written in PHP, some in .NET, some have limited functionality, and some can be extended to do just about anything! Two of the most common systems we recommend are Drupal and Wordpress, both of which are open-source.
Have a chat with us today about your business needs for a recommendation on the right solution for you, or, if you already know what you are looking for, you can now begin the process of setting up your new content managed website online. Order today!
With highly competitive prices, contact us today to get started on your new content managed website.