Customer Service Charter
TerraMedia is committed to providing all of our customers with a positive experience.
We aim to provide the best possible user experience by putting the interests of our customers and users first. It is only through excellent experiences that customers and visitors will come back and spread the word about us among their friends and colleagues.
We want to be known as a company that:
- Provides a secure, easy-to-use online product complimented by simple service solutions.
- Responds to suggestions to improve our offices, website and services.
- Is solution-oriented and works with our customers to address and solve problems.
- Sets an example for fantastic customer service.
- Is courteous and professional at all times.
- Is consistent in our responses and the information we provide.
- Listens to our customers and takes all issues seriously.
- Apologises where appropriate and can acknowledge when we have made a mistake.
- Responds to every email we receive as soon as possible, providing assistance wherever we can.
- Always asks 'can I help with anything else?'
- Delivers on our promises.
- Has integrity.
- Fixes every problem as it occurs and attempts to find a solution to stop the problem occurring again in the future.
What you can expect from us:
Everyone can expect
- Courteous, professional and enthusiastic staff who will greet you in a friendly way and identify themselves by their first name.
- Staff with the knowledge to appropriately handle your enquiries and make suitable recommendations, or to be able to refer you to someone who can.
- A solution-oriented focus when dealing with your questions and a commitment to working with you.
- Confidentiality and respect for your privacy.
- All emails and phone calls will receive a prompt response in line with our standards.
- Clear and accurate information, and easy to use services.
How you can help us:
Everyone can help us by
- Asking us first if you have any questions, if you have any problems, there's a good chance we can solve them.
- Telling us as soon as possible of any problems or potential problems.
- Treating our staff courteously.
- Providing feedback to enable us to improve our services and business so that we can better serve you.
- Providing accurate information in your dealings with us.
- Working with us to solve any problems you may have.
- Check your manual and any help and information resources available on our website which in many cases will answer or help answer your questions.
- Keeping your customer details up-to-date so that we can always reach you easily.
- Telling us if your circumstances have changed or are about to change, especially if you are going to have any issues paying your account on time or if your business is changing ownership.
- Paying your accounts on time and always including the invoice number with payments.